The Island Lake Lodge experience includes breathtaking bowls, exciting tree runs & gentle rolling slopes with a variety of aspects & pitches. The price of your tour includes all lodging, meals, skiing, safety equipment, skis & snowboards. See why Island Lake Lodge has been at the top of the list for must-ski destinations for over 30 years. As one of the ultimate catskiing destinations in the world with fine dining & guest service second-to-none, this is your trip of a lifetime!
Winter Lunch & Spa
The winter cat ride and lunch program includes time to snowshoe or cross-country ski around Island Lake, a picturesque alpine lake, and through the Old Growth Forest. Nestled in an amphitheatre of mountain scenery this is truly a special place to spend a day. Afterwards, a gourmet lunch awaits you with views of The Lizard Range from the picture windows. For a truly exquisite experience, add a treatment at The Spa at Island Lake.
- $79 per person includes snowcat ride and gourmet 2-course lunch.
- Available throughout the winter season on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday until April 2nd, 2020.
- Also offered daily December 20 - January 6, except December 25.
- Children 4-12 50% off, Tots 0-3 free.
- Spend an hour snowshoeing or Nordic skiing around the lake — rentals available, $10.
- Full Spa menu available - advance bookings required, additional charges apply.
- Snowcats depart 11am - 2pm, advanced reservations are required.
The Spaat Island Lake
The Spa at Island Lake Lodge in Fernie, BC offers a variety of spa treatments inspired by the breathtaking landscape that surrounds us. Our Spa features six treatment rooms, a retail boutique, change rooms, a serene relaxation room and outdoor sauna. Take time before or after your treatment to enjoy a cup of tea in our rustic outdoor space and spectacular mountain views.
Extraordinary Mountain Lodges
And don't miss...Spectacular Summer
Treat yourself this summer & explore natural wonders at Island Lake Lodge. From hiking to relaxing in the serene environment of our mountain spa or indulging in acclaimed food & wine – our summer activities showcase the best that Island Lake Lodge & the mountains surrounding Fernie, BC have to offer.
Summers at Island Lake