Hey US Citizens, Contest Announcement!
Mountain Gazette Is Offering A Dream Trip To Island Lake.
Enter for a chance to win an unforgettable trip for two to Island Lake Lodge this winter! Check out this grand prize package:
- 3 days of cat skiing and 3 nights of lodging at Island Lake Cat Skiing for two people redeemable during the winter 2024 season (based on availability. Only valid during 2023-2024 season
- Airfare up to $1000 USD from Mountain Gazette
- Two pairs of Countach 110 skis from Moment Skis
- Two sets of PNW Originals outerwear including jackets and bibs from TREW Gear
- Two Freerider or Freescape Pro backpacks and two duffels (60 and 90L) and pack sacks from Deuter
- Gift card for $500 USD for two sets of merino wool base layers from Ridge Merino
- Two sets of helmet and goggles from Glade Optics
- Two pairs of gloves and socks from Gordini
- $250 USD in merchandise and $100 USD bar tab from Mountain Gazette
The magnificent peaks of the Lizard Range in the BC Rocky Mountains tower over 7,000 acres of private bowls, valleys and gladed forest. For over 30 years, Island Lake Catskiing in Fernie, B.C. has been at the top of the list of must-ski destinations for every serious skier or boarder. Island Lake Lodge is the ultimate destination for luxury catskiing, fine dining, spa and guest service that is second to none. The price of your tour includes accommodation, meals, catskiing, safety equipment and use of our fleet of powder skis or snowboards.
Our large and diverse terrain encompasses much of the Cedar Valley, the north end of the Lizard Range, all of Mount Baldy and the front and back slopes of Mount Fernie. At the heart of it sits Island Lake Lodge and beautiful Island Lake. Several of the runs can be skied right to the door of the lodge!
In the early 1990’s some of the biggest names in the ski and snowboard industry followed the powder up to Fernie and became regulars at the lodge. Greg Stump filmed with Scot Schmidt and Mark Gallup started shooting photos with various ski and snowboard pros including Craig Kelly, Jason Ford, Jake Blattner and Terje Haakonsen. Island Lake became one of the most famous ski & snowboard media destinations in the world during this era.
If you would like to join our waitlist or book a seat on our open tours please contact the reservations department on 1-888-422-8754.