The winter cat ride and lunch program includes a cat ride up to the lodge through the Old Growth Forest as well as a gourmet 2 course lunch with spectacular views of The Lizard Range. Guests will also have time to explore the property before their journey down. For a truly exquisite experience, add a treatment at The Spa at Island Lake.
- Available: Thursday - Sunday through the whole winter season starting on Dec 19th. Extended holiday hours Dec 19th – Jan 5th (except Dec 25th)
- Snowcat ride and gourmet 2-course lunch – $89 per person
- Children (3-12) 50% off
- Tots (0-2) FREE Snowcat Ride
- Round out your winter lodge experience with some time in our Spa. Let our experienced therapists help you relax and rejuvenate. Spa treatments are extra.
- Snowshoe Rental - $20
- As well as regular spa treatments, our popular spa packages can be booked and include the winter cat ride and lunch, as well as 2 or more spa treatments. With packages starting at $259 this is a great deal and an even greater experience!
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Chef’s Plate made from the chef’s daily conception pairing will be selected to compliment chef’s creation
Prawn Laksa Lemon and garlic sous vide prawns, shanghai noodles, lemongrass & coconut broth, king oyster mushroom, daikon, pickled cucumbers & carrots, herb & scallion, kimchi oil / The 3 Bears White |Viognier, Muscat, Bacchus| Okanagan, BC
Duck Confit - Anise braised navy beans, preserved lemon, crisp leeks, pickled ginger, tomato confit, bitter greens, charred carrots / Meyer Family Vineyard | Pinot Noir| Okanagan, BC
Arctic Char Citrus cured and seared char, roasted red pepper & anchovy vinaigrette, corn & cucumber pico de gallo, potato purée Clos du Soleil “Capella” | Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon | Keremeos, British Columbia
The ‘Bolter’ Burger - Local beef, slow roasted pork belly, cheddar, aioli, lodge ketchup, lettuce, pickled onion, tomato, baby potatoes and organic greens / The 3 Bears Red | Meritage| Okanagan, BC
Italian Muffaletta Sandwich - Roasted zucchini, eggplant & peppers, olives, mushroom conserva, pickled celery, carrots, smoked provolone, herb focaccia, baby potatoes and organic greens / Le Vieux Pin “Vaila” Rosé | Pinot Noir | South Okanagan, British Columbia
Today’s Soup & Sandwich Chef’s daily creation with scratch made soup
Petits Fours - Spiced hot chocolate & smoked marshmallow, vanilla rum madeleine, cardamom orange dry jam, white chocolate & passion fruit macaron, dark chocolate pecan chou / Spanish Coffee $11
Citrus & Company Vanilla grapefruit granité, charred almond pannacotta, candied grapefruit, gingerbread crumble, campari meringue, compressed citrus Olorosso Nutty Solera Sherry, Spain $8
Crème Brûlée Evolving and revolving flavours, cookie
pairing will be selected to compliment the current flavour profile
Rooftop Roasters Drip Coffee $3 Fernie BC. Island Lake Blend
Asteria Teas $3 Grasmere BC. Assorted Flavours
Hot Chocolate $4