Island Lake Lodge has been called one of the most unique and authentic places to stay in Canada by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. With over 30 years of operations, Island Lake has gained a reputation for providing life changing experiences for both guests and staff alike. From a unique culinary program, to cat-skiing, biking, hiking, full spa and dedicated staff, Island Lake is a gem of the Canadian Rockies.
We are hiring for the following Summer positions:
Dishwasher/ Prep cook:
Wash dishes and chop food in a spectacular setting, working with one of the top culinary teams in the Region! Kitchen experience preferred but not required.
Why work at Island Lake Lodge?
- Competitive wages
- Generous Gratuity compensation
- 20% Staff discounts on food, drinks, and merchandise
- Product deals and discounts from our amazing partners Northface, Smartwool and more
- Friends and family rate on Lodge stays (as available)
- Extended Health Benefits package available to all permanent employees
- Health spending account for seasonal employees for: paramedical expenses, dentist, eyeglasses etc.
- Complimentary staff meals