Island Lake Lodge has been called one of the most unique and authentic places to stay in Canada by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. With over 30 years of operations, Island Lake has gained a reputation for providing life changing experiences for both guests and staff alike. From a unique culinary program, to cat-skiing, biking, hiking, full spa and dedicated staff, Island Lake is a gem of the Canadian Rockies.
Now Hiring for Winter!
- Housekeepers: Come and experience working with our great team in our amazing Lodges with the best view in Town!
- Morning Line Cook: Help create dishes in a spectacular setting, working with one of the top culinary teams in the Region!
- Daytime Sous Chef: “In all professions without doubt, but certainly in cooking one is a student all their life” Create exceptional culinary experiences for our guests, working with one of the top culinary teams in the Region! Culinary certification an asset.
- Breakfast Cook: Catch the sunrise, as you make the most important meal of the day for our guests.
- Front Desk: Do you have an outgoing personality, a big smile and know everything? Then you're just what we are looking for!
- Massage Therapists: Meet unique people, working with a great team, all in a beautiful setting.
Why work at Island Lake Lodge?
- Competitive wages
- Generous Gratuity compensation
- 20% Staff discounts on food, drinks, and merchandise
- Product deals and discounts from our amazing partners Northface, Smith and more
- Extended Health Benefits package available to all permanent employees
- Wellness spending account for seasonal employees to use towards- Ski Pass, Gym memberships, Dentist etc.
- Awesome complimentary staff meals
- Opportunity for continued employment in our Summer Season