Island Lake Lodge has been called one of the most unique and authentic places to stay in Canada by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. With over 30 years of operations, Island Lake has gained a reputation for providing life changing experiences for both guests and staff alike. From a unique culinary program, to cat-skiing, biking, hiking, full spa and dedicated staff, Island Lake is a gem of the Canadian Rockies.
- Night First Aid Attendant / Facility Support
- Line Cooks, Breakfast Cooks, Prep cooks
- Pastry Chef
Why work at Island Lake Lodge?
- Competitive wages
- Generous Gratuity compensation
- 20% Staff discounts on food, drinks, and merchandise
- Product deals and discounts from our amazing partners Northface, Smith and more
- Friends and family rate on Lodge stays- only $99
- Extended Health Benefits package available to all permanent employees
- Wellness spending account for seasonal employees to use towards- Ski Pass, Gym memberships, Dentist etc.
- Awesome complimentary staff meals
- Staff shuttle between town and the Lodge
- Opportunity for Winter employment
- Staff accommodation available