Island Lake Lodge has been called one of the most unique and authentic places to stay in Canada by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. With over 30 years of operations, Island Lake has gained a reputation for providing life changing experiences for both guests and staff alike. From a unique culinary program, to cat-skiing, biking, hiking, full spa and dedicated staff, Island Lake is a gem of the Canadian Rockies.
Now hiring for our Winter season
Breakfast Server/ Housekeeper:
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic morning person to help give our guests a pleasant dining experience, who is also keen on being part of our Housekeeping team.
Why work at Island Lake Lodge?
- Competitive wages
- Generous Gratuity compensation
- 20% Staff discounts on food, drinks, and merchandise
- Product deals and discounts from our amazing partners
- Opportunity to go Catskiing
- Extended Health Benefits package available to all permanent employees
- Health spending account for seasonal employees for: paramedical expenses, dentist, eyeglasses etc.
- Complimentary staff meals